Thursday 25 October 2012

NOTD - Maybelline 'Green Miracle'

Today I decided to have a little bit of a change from the warm red, orange and berry tones that i've been rocking lately and try out a new polish that I picked up recently. This polish is a dusty, darkened emerald green colour that I really love and is a very on-trend jewel tone.


That polish is Maybelline 'Green Miracle', I think it might be the first Maybelline polish that i've ever tried, it's a new colour from Maybelline to the UK and a metallic finish with some microshimmer. It's part of the forever strong range which, according to the bottle, means this is a long-lasting polish that will stay on your nails for up to 7 days.


I really liked the formula of this polish, it took 2 coats to be fully opaque and I think i'll definitely be picking up some more of these polishes because it was really nice to work with. I also really like this colour with my skin tone, especially as an alternative to warmer colours but its still seasonal and pretty.


What do you think of deep green nails? Will you be wearing the jewel-toned nail trend this autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment