Wednesday 10 October 2012

Barry M 'Pink Sapphire Glitter'


Today I want o show you one of Barry M's new glitter polishes. I was at the Barry M stand in Topshop Oxford Circus and my eyes went directly to this polish. It has a clear base with silver and pink hegaxonal glitter with silver bar glitters. It's really quite striking and fun looking in the bottle and that translates well to the nail.

1 coat of 'Pink Sapphire Glitter' over 2 coats of Barry M 'Raspberry'

When I tried this nail polish out I wore it with Barry M "Raspberry' underneath so I still used a pink colour but it was a bit darker and more sophisticated and the glitter didn't look childish or anything. Application was really nice, there's a lot of glitter in the polish so it isn't hard to get a nice amount on the nail and it isn't hard to get it to stay where you place it because the polish isn't too thick and doesn't drag.

1 coat of 'Pink Sapphire Glitter' over 2 coats of Barry M 'Raspberry'

I really liked the way it looked over a deeper pink colour and I think it would look nice over burgundy and deep red colours also. I personally wouldn't wear it over a light or bright pink colour because that would look a bit too girly and sweet for my personal style but if that's the kind of look you like then i'm sure it would look really pretty.

1 coat of 'Pink Sapphire Glitter' over 2 coats of Barry M 'Raspberry'

I'm very impressed with Barry M at the moment, especially with some of their newer polishes. What do you think of Barry M polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment