Monday 22 October 2012

My Deborah Lippmann nail polish collection

Hi Guys! I was recently re-organising my polishes into brand sections and couldn't help thinking that it was a shame that lots of them may never be seen on this blog, so I've decided that collection posts might be a fun way to show them to you guys. First off is Deborah Lippmann. I don't have too many Lippmann polishes for a few reasons. I've only recently seen them in UK stores and they come with a pretty high price tag so I have to be sure that I'm getting something pretty special that I couldn't find from another brand.


Diamonds and Pearls is a very sheer, shimmery light peachy gold colour. This was the first Lippmann polish that I got and I really do like it even though it takes quite a bit of patience (and quite a few coats!)  to get it to look how I like it.



Across The Universe is a really beautiful polish. I was so glad when I found it and love the way it looks on my nails. The base is a little thin but after a few coats you get the most stunning effect. The different coloured glitters really give this a beautiful depth.



Good Girl Gone Bad is one of my very favourite colours for autumn and winter. It's a burgundy polish with lots and lots of pinky purple glitter and shimmer in it which makes it look really glowy on the nail and just beautiful when the light hits it. My only problem with it is that it dries to a bumpy finish that needs 2 coats of top coat to even it out but once you've done that the result is really beautiful.



Today Was A Fairytale is the only Lippmann polish I own that I haven't yet used. This one is made up of smaller blue shimmer and chunky hexagonal silvery glitter. The pink that's showing up in this photo is the reflection of my camera (sorry about that!), i'm really looking foward to wearing this layered over a blue or black polish.




Ruby Red Slippers is last, but by no means least. I just recently posted an individual review of this one. It's a very sheer black base with red glitter and shimmer in various sizes. To me, this one seems like Across The Universe but in black and red rather than shades of blue. This is very dense in sparkle and very, very pretty.




So there you have it, all of my Deborah Lippmann polishes. I really love all of them, Deborah Lippmann is available in House of Fraser in the UK or in online stores.




1 comment:

  1. I have the ruby red slippers, It's super pretty but glitters are a pain to take off!

    ReplyDelete