Sunday 2 September 2012

Barry M 'Peach Melba'



I really, really love this polish. I got this very recently and wanted to use it as soon as I got it. I used 3 coats despite the fact that it was opaque in 2. I used 3 to give it more vibrancy which is something that I really love with bright pastel colours like this.


I really love this one for summer, it reminds me of a lighter version of Essie's 'Tart Deco' so if you have that then you could probably do without this nail polish, unless you're obsessed (like I definitely am). The first coat went on quite streaky but this was easily corrected with the second coat so it wasn't too much of an issue.


This is the first Barry M polish i've tried apart from their glitters and I really liked it, but thats mostly because of the colour rather than the formula which, to be perfectly honest, was nothing special. One thing that I especially wasn't pleased about was how short an amount of time this polish lasted on my nails without chipping - it started chipping after 2 days which doesn't bother me too much as I change my nail colour so often but it's something to keep in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment