Thursday 13 September 2012

OPI 'Fly'



 I'm starting to think that i'm just as obsessed with blue nail polish as I am with coral. Since I got this shade a couple of months ago it really has become one of my favourite nail colours for when the sun is shining. 'Fly' is a bright teal creme that dries to a very glossy finish. This polish was fully opaque in 2 coats but i'm pretty sure you could get away with one.

'Fly' with natural lighting

This was part of the Nicki Minaj for OPI collection and I loved it so much that first off I had it in the mini size and then I got the full size, this was definitely my favourite although i really like 'Pink Friday' too. This is one of those polishes that I didn't think was anything special in the bottle but as soon as it was on my nails I really loved it. I think that bright blues are a great alternative to summer neons for us pale girls that can't quite pull them off.

2 coats of OPI 'Fly' and 1 coats of Seche Vite 'Fast Dry Top Coat'

Dupes-wise I think Butter London's 'Slapper' is a great dupe for this, despite the fact that its more expensive than the OPI, but if you can't get hold of 'Fly' and love the colour then I would say go for 'Slapper'. I actually went to buy the Butter London polish when I was wearing 'Fly' when my boyfriend pointed out that they were the same so I didn't buy it which is why I can't comment on formula similarities and differences.


No comments:

Post a Comment