Wednesday 1 August 2012

My very first blog sale

Hi! Welcome to my very first blog sale, i'm trying to clear out my makeup stash to make it a more comfortable size, getting rid of alot of brand new items that I don't need or have been given as gifts, all items and 100% genuine. Leave all enquiries in the comments section and i'll get back to you. this is an international sale, buyers within the UK will pay £2.50 for the first item and 50p per additional item. International buyers should email me and I will get back to them about shipping costs depending on location. Paypal payment only please (gifted). Enjoy!




BN Mac Cremesheen glass in 'Astral' from the Heavenly Creature collection - £9.00, rrp £17.00


Mac lipstick in 'Creme Cup', swatched 1x on my hand, £7, rrp £13.50


BN Chanel Joues Contraste blush in "Rose Explosion' with brush and velvet pouch, £17.50, rrp £31


Benefit 'Sun Beam', used 3-4 times so 90%+ remaining, £8.50, rrp £18.50


BN Chanel Glossimer lipgloss in shade 168 'Desir', £12.50, rrp £21


Nars eyeshadow duo in 'Kalahari', used 1-2 times, £14, rrp £24


Revlon matte lipstick in 'Smoked Peach', swatched 1x on my hand, £2.50


Revlon lip butter in 'Berry Smoothie', used once, £2.50


BN Mac Viva Glam 'Nicki' lipstick, swatched 1x on my hand, £7, rrp £13.50


BN Revlon Colourburst lipgloss in 'Peony', £4


BN Revlon Colourburst lipgloss in 'Crystal Lilac', £4


Nars lipgloss in 'Chiuaua', swatched 1x on my hand, £10, rrp £17.50

Thanks for checking out my sale! :D







11 comments:

  1. hey, i'm interested in the creme cup lipstick and the revlon smoked peach lipstick, my email is beautyworthy@hotmail.co.uk thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thats great, if you could gift your payment of £12 to erinmarywillis@googlemail.com on paypal.
      Thanks x

      Delete
  2. Hi! I'm interested in the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie, my email is Nevilletrevormcconville@gmail.com thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great, if you'd like to gift a payment of £5 to erinmarywillis@googlemail.com on paypal.
      Thanks x

      Delete
  3. but paypal email is valmcconville@aol.com, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I'm interested in the nars duo in kalahari please, my paypal email is abbylaurabrooks@yahoo.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi could you gift your payment of £16.50 to erinmarywillis@googlemail.com on paypal please.
      Thanks :)

      Delete
    2. alright if you could send me your address to that same email address and i'll get that sent up to you asap :)

      Delete
    3. Hi,
      I really need your address otherwise I can't send you the duo and tomorrow is the last chance i'll have to get to the post office for a while, thanks :)

      Delete
  5. I sent my address in a message with the payment :)

    ReplyDelete