Friday 17 August 2012

Essie's 'Fear & Desire'


Why, hello there summer! Nice to meet you eventually! I think in celebration of your emergence I'll get a nice shiny new nail colour!


Joking aside the weather has been utterly fantastic recently and because of this my nails have been enjoying all sorts of brightness. The colour I want to talk about today is essie's fear & desire from their 'bikini so teeny' collection. It's super bright and I'm in love with it! 



This summer oranges and corals have been my go to colours and I think this is the perfect warm and sunny colour to match the weather. Application was fairly good with this one, I used 3 coats to make the colour slightly more vibrant but I could have gotten away with 2 coats and it still would have looked pretty good. 



This is from the diffusion line that's available in boots and Suprdrug (for £7.99) and has the wider (and better, in my oh so humble opinion) brush which makes application easier, for me anyway. All in all I'd say this polish was a winner, hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment