Monday 20 August 2012

OPI 'Austin-tacious Turquoise'


I love it! I love it! I love it! This is probably my favourite summer polish of all time, I love it for my fingers and my toes. It's bright and lovely but not too bright to give my pale hands the dirty appearance that most neons do. 




Application is basically perfect, it's quite sheer but not at all streaky, if you wanted to have a lighter looking, sheer blue then you could use just one coat. I choose to use 3 because I love the intensity of turquoise that it gives. 



This polish is metallic but doesn't look frosty or have the brush strokes that lots of metallic polishes can get. This is my go to in summer, especially if I'm wearing a white dress to add a nice pop of colour. Hate to be repetitive but I do really love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment