Thursday 27 June 2013

NOTD - Sally Hansen 'Arm Candy' and OPI 'Which Witch?'

So, as i said in my recent post on Nicole by OPI's 'Do Good...Feel Good', here in the UK at the moment, we're kind of getting all four seasons in one day most of the time. I wanted to create a  manicure that could go with whatever I wanted to wear and not look silly with whatever the weather was doing.


My jazzed up neutral nail look, using Sally Hansen 'Arm Candy' and OPI 'Which Witch?'

I decided that a light milky pink was probably the way to go for a nice, neutral nail look, but I wanted to make it a little more interesting by adding some kind of glitter. Looking through my stash, I came across 'Which Witch?' from the recent OPI Oz The Great and Powerful collection. This is the only glitter of the 3 within the collection that I actually liked, small silver glitter with some bigger round pieces of holo glitter, perhaps not too unique but very pretty all the same.

Close up of the pretty holo glitter in 'Which Witch?'

 So theres my manicure, I quite like the way that it turned out, perhaps more girly and sweet than i'd usually go for, but I think that it can be nice to change things up every now and again. It was certainly more interesting than just wearing just another neutral nail shade on its own.

(Left-Right) OPI 'Which Witch?' and Sally Hansen 'Arm Candy'

I actually got quite a few compliments of my nails on the day when I wore this, which very rarely happens, I suppose everybody loves a jazzed up neutral look.

No comments:

Post a Comment